Canon Medical Systems Showcases Premium MR System Vantage Orian 1.5T
New System Features Help Improve Workflow and Deliver Clinical Confidence
Vienna, Feb. 26, 2019 – Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. showcases its premium MRI system Vantage Orian 1.5T at ECR 2019 From February 28 – March 03, 2019 at Expo 3. The Vantage Orian represents a new standard in the premium wide bore 1.5T market with new technology designed to boost productivity, enhance patient comfort and deliver diagnostic clinical confidence.
The Vantage Orian offers a range of innovative hardware features that can help improve workflow and deliver clinical confidence including:
- A detachable table option enabling preparation outside the scan room, enhancing workflow and allowing medical staff to respond to patient requirements quickly and easily.
- Saturn Technology for high performance imaging capability, including a new slim gradient with a maximum amplitude of 45 mT/m and a slew rate of 200 T/m/sec.
- PURERF Rx technology that results in an increase in SNR by up to 38 percent.
- A re-designed digital gantry interface which displays important patient-related and coil information, allowing clinicians to ensure proper and complete setup without leaving the patient’s side.
The Vantage Orian also offers a suite of software enhancements to help reduce scan time and increase productivity. New features include the MultiBand SPEEDER, which enables clinicians to reduce DWI acquisition times, and the k-t SPEEDER (up to x8 accelerated), which allows high frame rate cardiac cine and perfusion imaging with free breathing.
The system also features EasyTech technology enabling clinicians to improve workflow with automatic slice alignment for neuro, spine and cardiac exams, as well as WFS DIXON, which allows clinicians to take four contrasts in just one scan to show uniform fat-suppression in difficult-to-shim areas.
The new system enhancements come in addition to the existing patient-friendly MRI features Canon Medical offers.
- The 71cm wide bore and in-bore immersive virtual experience that encourages patients to relax and thus enabling clinicians to produce stable, high-quality images.
- Pianissimo technology that significantly reduces the noise in and around the MR, as well as Pianissimo Zen quiet sequences which further reduce noise to just above ambient noise level, making exams even more comfortable and easier to complete.
“We are committed to offer premium diagnostic imaging tools to our customers, enabling them to deliver accurate, confident and effective patient care,” said Dirk Berneking, Senior Manager of the MR Business Unit at Canon Medical Systems Europe. “The Vantage Orian was designed to increase productivity while ensuring patient comfort and delivering uncompromised clinical confidence.”
Vantage Orian 1.5T
Advertising acquisition in response to this press release is not appreciated.
- Jack J.F. Hoogendoorn – Senior Manager Marketing, Canon Medical Systems Europe (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 86 11 92)
- Joerg Schlegel – Senior Product Marketing Manager, Canon Medical Systems Europe (email@example.com | +31 6 43 07 33 42)
About Canon Medical Systems Europe
Canon Medical Systems Europe, a Canon Group organization, headquartered in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands, markets, sells, distributes and services radiology and cardiovascular systems, including CT, MR, ultrasound, X-ray and interventional X-ray equipment. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Europe website: https://eu.medical.canon
About Canon Medical Systems Corporation
Canon Medical Systems offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR, across the globe. In line with our continued Made for Life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Our goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
At Canon Medical Systems, we work hand in hand with our partners – our medical, academic and research community. We build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, we strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Corporation website: https://global.medical.canon
Vantage Orian, Pianissimo and Made for Life are trademarks of Canon Medical Systems Corporation.