PATIENT-CENTERED CLINICAL CARE
Women have unique health challenges including pregnancy, menopause, and conditions of the female organs. Women can have a more reassured pregnancy by getting early and regular prenatal care. They should also get recommended screenings for breast and cervical cancer, as well as bone density measurements. Women and men also have many of the same health problems. But some of these challenges can affect women differently.
- Improve early detection, diagnosis and treatment through our cutting-edge transducer design, beamforming and other industry-leading ultrasound technologies resulting in unsurpassed image quality and applications like SMI (Superb Micro-vascular Imaging). This allows for instance best possible surveillance of normal pregnancies as well as high-risk pregnancies, even from before conception until delivery of the baby.
- Best diagnostic image quality in every modality, ease-of-use, patient comfort, and product reliability to provide outstanding user experience, diagnostic confidence, and optimal workflow.
- All Women’s Healthcare systems are multi-modality systems allowing true WHC diagnosis including non-gynecological examinations like e.g. breast, thyroid, liver, kidney as well as full cardio diagnosis. This includes the use of advanced tools like Shear Wave, Smart Fusion, and Speckle tracking.
- Canon Medical systems offers Women’s health solutions that support the continuum of care, from visualization through to advanced biopsies, localization, treatment, and treatment response.
- A wide variety of technologies are available to meet healthcare providers’ imaging and connectivity needs, whether in advanced oncology dedicated institutions or providing basic levels of imaging and care.
- Investment in advancing high-resolution imaging with a low as possible doses demonstrates Canon Medical’s commitment to making a difference in the women’s health.
- Canon Medical strives to develop technology solutions to support your mammography imaging needs through our management philosophy: Made for Life.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Consultant Ultrasound Specialist,
Head of Clinical Diagnostic Services, London, United Kingdom
Dr. M. Fischer, Radiologist
Radiologische Praxis Müller/ Eckelt