Transform your diagnostic capabilities from morphological to physiological diagnosis. Scans are performed effortlessly with low-dose parameters.
- Diagnose lesions that cannot be seen with traditional static imaging
- Add certainty to the classification of tumors with blood flow quantification
- Monitor tumor progression and follow-up response to treatment
- Reduce the need for additional imaging tests or biopsy
Body perfusion software analyzes the blood perfusion of an organ from dynamic scan images. The perfusion application can provide additional information for the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of lesions.
- Whole-organ temporal uniformity
- Fully automated non-rigid volume position-matching software
- Low-dose perfusion scan protocol
- Interactive control of functional color overlay on morphological images
The Neuro ONE protocol allows acquisition of multiple low-dose volume scans of the entire brain during contrast infusion to provide whole-brain perfusion and whole-brain dynamic vascular analysis in one examination.
The results of the CorE320 multicenter trial have shown that coronary CTA has the potential to become a diagnostic tool equivalent to conventional coronary angiography. Following this trial, Myocardial Perfusion has been developed as an advanced application for quantitative perfusion analysis.
- Whole-heart acquisition in a single temporally uniform volume
- Accurate diagnosis: Myocardial Perfusion combined with coronary CTA can accurately assess myocardial perfusion and identify the coronary arteries responsible for ischemia
- Ultra-low dose: All required perfusion data can be obtained by just one scan
ONE FAMILY – ADVANCED CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
LUNG VOLUME ANALYSIS
Lung volume analysis automatically identifies tissues in the lung fields with a CT number lower than the specified value (regions of pulmonary emphysema) for visualization and analysis.
Dual energy helical scanning alternates between high and low kV with each gantry rotation. Also the mA is automatically adjusted for the two different energies to ensure a matched signal-to-noise ratio which increases the accuracy of dual energy analysis. In addition, Aquilion ONE can automatically turn X-ray exposure off when the X-ray tube passes the front of the patient, thus minimizing exposure to radiosensitive organs such as the breasts and eye lenses.
SURECARDIO PROSPECTIVE – OVERCOME THE UNEXPECTED
Aquilion ONE performs coronary angiography using a prospectively triggered helical technique. This ensures uniformity in the Z-axis compared to step-and-shoot techniques.
SURECardio Prospective includes Canon’s proprietary arrhythmia rejection software which recognizes irregular heart rhythm and controls scan exposure accordingly to ensure a diagnostic study every time, and so minimize repeat examinations.
MAXIMIZING CLINICAL CAPABILITY
Aquilion ONE supports Canon’s sophisticated suite of SURETechnologies and other advanced software tools to improve image quality, lower dose requirements and deliver the scan for diagnosis fastest in the industry. Continuous development of optional field upgradable software enhancements means that when it comes to maintaining state-of-the-art capabilities, your investment is always protected.
- SURECardio Prospective
- SURECardio Scoring
- Cardiac Function Analysis
- Vessel View
- Colon View
- Fat Index View
- CBP Study
- 3D CT Fluoroscopy
- Dental Analysis