CANON CXDI-NE IMAGING SOFTWARE
Canon’s latest CXDI-NE Image Acquisition, Management and Distribution Software provides an optimised workflow which reduces the number of operational steps and supports multiple study acquisition.
The software delivers high-resolution images, integrates with the X-ray generator allowing automated X-ray parameters and delivers patient dose and examination information in the DICOM header.
- Real-time viewing of high quality images
- Large high-resolution monitor for comfortable viewing
- Optimised workflow with less operation steps
- Active GUI for intuitive operation
- Supports various workflows to match local requirements
- Single and PrePacked Protocols
- Emergency study capability
- ‘Suspend Exam’
- Reject Analysis
SOPHISTICATED IMAGE PROCESSING
In addition to Canon’s advanced noise reduction processing, Canon’s advanced image processing utilises the multiple frequencies within the image data to emphasise edges and display the appropriate dynamic range. For example, the subtle details of trabecular bone structure in extremity images can be displayed for enhanced diagnostic accuracy. This process can be pre-set for repeatability, as well as adjusted post-acquisition, to match individual diagnostic requirements.
Emergency examinations can be started immediately even when patient demographic information is not immediately; the software allows this information to be matched up to the images later.
PREPACKED PROTOCOL OPERATION.
As well as allowing individual examination study protocols to be saved and recalled, Canon CXDI-NE software allows multiple study protocols to be ‘packed’ under a single program button for instantaneous recall. The software allows almost unlimited numbers of single and pre-packed study’s to be optimised for exposure and image processing and saved. This reduces errors and is especially convenient when the system is used by numerous users.
An examination can be paused e.g. for time delayed imaging or for emergency use of the X-ray room, a subsequent patient can be imaged and then the earlier examination resumed later.
CANON FLAT PANEL DETECTORS INSIDE.
- CXDI-401 amorphous silicon detector with 43x42cm imaging area
- Single tile construction for ultimate convenience, quality and reliability
- 125 micron pixel pitch for highest resolution imaging
- High sensitivity scintillator for lowest patient dose
- Manufactured by Canon, a name you can trust