Vantage Galan 3T MR Helps Clinicians Improve Workflow and Deliver Enhanced Patient Comfort
The Galan 3T now offers updated software features to enable clinicians to streamline workflow by consolidating the usual processes of MR exams, saving time for clinicians while helping to provide a better patient experience. These workflow enhancements include:
- SUREVOI Knee and KneeLine+ allows clinicians to do quick automated localizing scans of the knees to allow for improved workflow.
- FSE Dixon allows clinicians to take four contrasts in just one scan, including in-phase, out-of-phase, water only and fat only images.
- Quick Star — Breathe Freely has novel applications that allow for free breathing image acquisition in regions that traditionally require patients to hold their breath.
More information available here and booth #1933 during RSNA.
Canon Medical Increases Productivity, Comfort and Confidence With Its Newest Premium MR System — Vantage Orian
Canon Medical’s premium MRI system, the Vantage Orian 1.5T, represents a new standard in the premium wide bore 1.5T market with new technology designed to boost productivity, enhance patient comfort and deliver diagnostic clinical confidence. The system offers a range of innovative hardware features that can help improve workflow and deliver clinical confidence including:
- A Detachable, dockable table option enabling preparation outside the scan room
- Saturn Technology for high performance imaging capability
- Adaptive noise cancellation PURERF Rx technology that reduces noise at the source
- A re-designed digital gantry interface which displays important patient-related and coil information
The Vantage Orian also offers a suite of software enhancements to help reduce scan time and increase productivity. More information available here and booth #1933 during RSNA.