INNOVATE. COLLABORATE. INTEGRATE.
Global Illumination Rendering (GIR) is an alternative 3D rendering technique to help provide a more photorealistic view of human anatomy. Users are able to acquire and share these images for communication and education.
- Photorealistic images
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Real time and interactive
- Already integrated into existing workflows
Click HERE to read more about Global Illumination
The right insights. Accelerated by AI.
Bringing an additional layer of intelligence to our Collaborative imaging offering, Automation Platform is an AI-based, zero-click solution that uses deep learning technology to streamline your workflow for fast, actionable results every time.
- A true end-to-end solution: From scanner to clinical decision, you’ll be supported by leading-edge deep learning technologies that process and deliver images for accurate triage, worklist prioritization and treatment decisions.
- Advanced clinical insight: When abnormalities are found, the system will automatically categorize the data and alert your patient’s care team via Insights Results.
- Evolving healthcare AI for everyone: Automation Platform has been built on a brand-new technical architecture that uses the latest deep learning innovations to improve deployment, scalability, installation, and maintenance.
More Radiology solutions
When excellence means saving lives, you want a lab that can adapt to your needs. Canon Medical worked hand-in-hand with leading clinicians to design the industry’s most flexible systems.
CT systems designed for patient’s safety and satisfaction with technology that meets your needs now and in the future.
Canon Medical is transforming the MR patient experience. With the industry’s quietest noise reducation technology and wide bore, patients finally have options for a comfortable MR exam.
Each of our unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal and improving visualization.
Canon Medical provides industry leading dose management features to help reduce patient X-ray exposure, while optimizing image quality.
Bringing context and clarity to patient data — in real time — Canon Medical’s enterprise imaging solutions help to see the whole picture.
As the original equipment manufacturer, Secondlife is the ideal source for reliable refurbished imaging systems. Our refurbishment program is meticulous and demanding to meet the high standards of quality and reliability you can expect from Canon Medical.
Under the intense pressure to manage costs, as a healthcare decision-maker you must make sure your diagnostic imaging systems are expertly customized to your organization. At Canon we pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality equipment. Our products are built on industry-leading, reliable technology and are supported by a robust and comprehensive service program
Collaborative imaging is a concept that embodies our new mission. It unites multiple modalities and innovative clinical applications with integrated intelligence every step of the way. Our goal is simple: help our customers do their jobs better while improving patient outcomes and driving down costs. AI and data analytics are at the heart of helping to achieve this goal.