Aplio i-Series v5
Intuitive. Intelligent. Innovative.
Aligning to our customers’ needs with innovative solutions to enhance productivity and imaging accuracy has always been our highest priority. With the new version of Aplio i-series we’ve done just that.
- Outstanding imaging taken to another level Aplio’s signature image quality and robustness have been taken to the next level for a wide range of general and specific clinical applications
- Advanced imaging made easier, faster, more precise Continual enhancement of Aplio’s advanced imaging, quantification and image-guided intervention toolbox makes complex procedures faster, simpler and more precise.
- First class in comfort and productivity With its new FlexStyle, the user interface enables you to adapt even more intuitively to the system based on your individual needs and preferences.
Click HERE to read more about our Aplio i-series
Click HERE to read more about our Aplio a-series
Aplio a-series Delivers Ultrasound Market Advanced Technology, Ergonomics and Multipurpose Use at Attainable Price Point
The Aplio a-series is delivering high performance for multiple clinical uses at an affordable price point. Designed with the imaging, ergonomics and workflow capabilities of Canon Medical’s premium ultrasound systems in mind, the Aplio a-series, covers a broad range of clinical areas, for routine day-to-day excellence. Features of the a-series product line include:
- High-end image quality that seamlessly integrates into workflow for a wide range of everyday imaging needs, including high-resolution 2D imaging and volumetric ultrasound.
- Support for sonographers’ health with intuitive controls for easy operation and ergonomics which may reduce operator stress for various patient exams
- Wide range of qualitative and quantitative tools thanks to iSense technology which enables easy operation and objective, reproducible results. Advanced applications like SMI*, 2D Shear wave* or ATI*, provide clinicians with the ability to meet a range of clinical needs.
**Only available on Aplio i800 and Aplio i900
GO ANYWHERE ANYTIME with our Xario g-series
Xario g-series is developed to deliver advanced diagnosis possibilities while cable free operation throughout the hospital or clinic.
Xario’s proven high image quality and a full spectrum of clinical applications help you provide optimal patient care. Each of Xario’s unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality. All functions work hand in hand with other imaging modes for even greater uniformity within each application.
Click HERE to read more about our Xario g-series
Click HERE to read more about our Viamo SV7
Confidence for everyone, everywhere with our Viamo SV7
The Viamo Series represents Canon Medical’s Portable Ultrasound imaging solutions. With the ability to be hand carried to the point of care and work in tight spaces while still providing high diagnostic confidence, the Viamo series products focus on delivering Canon Medical’s outstanding imaging quality with excellent mobility and productivity.
Viamo sv7 is a powerful, ultra-compact ultrasound solution that combines premium imaging technologies with the size and intuitiveness of a smart device.
PORTABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
If unrestricted access and diagnostic performance at the point of care are your priorities, Viamo c100 is your ideal solution. Viamo c100 combines all the advantages of a portable ultrasound system with the diagnostic precision, productivity and comfort of a cart-based machine.
SMALL SYSTEM, GREAT PERFORMANCE
Viamo c100 offers robust image quality and seamless workflow support in situations where unrestricted portability is required.
Click HERE to read more about our Viamo C100
More Radiology solutions
When excellence means saving lives, you want a lab that can adapt to your needs. Canon Medical worked hand-in-hand with leading clinicians to design the industry’s most flexible systems.
CT systems designed for patient’s safety and satisfaction with technology that meets your needs now and in the future.
Canon Medical is transforming the MR patient experience. With the industry’s quietest noise reducation technology and wide bore, patients finally have options for a comfortable MR exam.
Each of our unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal and improving visualization.
Canon Medical provides industry leading dose management features to help reduce patient X-ray exposure, while optimizing image quality.
Bringing context and clarity to patient data — in real time — Canon Medical’s enterprise imaging solutions help to see the whole picture.
As the original equipment manufacturer, Secondlife is the ideal source for reliable refurbished imaging systems. Our refurbishment program is meticulous and demanding to meet the high standards of quality and reliability you can expect from Canon Medical.
Under the intense pressure to manage costs, as a healthcare decision-maker you must make sure your diagnostic imaging systems are expertly customized to your organization. At Canon we pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality equipment. Our products are built on industry-leading, reliable technology and are supported by a robust and comprehensive service program
Collaborative imaging is a concept that embodies our new mission. It unites multiple modalities and innovative clinical applications with integrated intelligence every step of the way. Our goal is simple: help our customers do their jobs better while improving patient outcomes and driving down costs. AI and data analytics are at the heart of helping to achieve this goal.